Well, who does not know about Snapchat and Sarahah? These two have been some of the most successful social media apps in the recent times. Well, in Snapchat, you can take your pictures with different filters and also record videos and then post them as your stories. The videos or pictures will remain in your timeline for a day and then disappear forever.
On the other hand, Sarahah is an app in which you can send anonymous messages to anyone using their ID and they will not be-be able to recognize the sender. In the same way, if you receive messages from someone on this app, you will not be able to recognize them. However, it is a great way of sharing ideas, leaking information, or sending someone good advises or wishes without getting detected.
Anyway, what you are here for is to know whether you can connect Sarahah to Snapchat or not. Well, yes you can. In this guide, we will be teaching you How to Connect Sarahah to Snapchat? The method is quite an easy one so just follow the guide given below and do it.
Step-by-Step Guide to Connect Sarahah to Snapchat:
Make sure that you follow each and every step as it is and it will be done within a matter of seconds. Just follow the steps which are given below:
- Open Snapchat on your phone and open its camera to capture a snap.
- You can use any filter to take a nap and take one.
- After you have taken the snap, click the paperclip icon and enter your Sarahah ID.
- This will open your Sarahah account at that exact moment.
- Now you can click the button 'Attach to Snap' and send it to your friends or use it as your story.