In this modern times of technology and progress, most of the devices we are getting these days features wireless technology and this includes our TV. Even though most of the modern television sets also come with an external remote controller, you should know that by using Infrared and other wireless signal technologies which your phone features also, you can control your Smart TV with your mobile smartphone. Yes, this is possible and if you don't know the process, don't worry we are going to teach you today. In this article, we will be teaching you How to Connect Phone to Smart TV Wireless. Well, this is going to be a simple guide. These are some things which you need before following this guide which we have listed below as our prerequisites:
- You need a smartphone which has wireless Infrared or Bluetooth technology enabled.
- The second thing you are going to need is respective which could be any.
- You are going to need a Smart TV which features the same Bluetooth or Infrared signals.
How to Connect Phone to Smart TV Wireless?
Well, follow the steps given below and you will be successfully able to connect your Smart TV to your phone wireless. Let us begin now:
- Make sure that the wireless services in your Smart TV is enabled and is ready to make a connection.
- Now using the app on your phone, search for the Smart TV device which is in the vicinity.
- Once it has found your TV, connect with it.
- This is how you successfully connect your phone to the Smart TV with wireless.
- You are done!