While we talking about the low-end phone series, Nokia has been one of the best manufacturers. When it all came down to the high-end smartphones and even though Nokia came down, they still made a good market with their low-end phones. Now even though Nokia is back with their high-end smartphones as well, phones like Nokia X2 are the thing for which they are known better.
Nokia X2 is a low-end smartphone which gives you features such as making calls, sending text messages, taking pictures, watching videos, capturing pictures and videos. Well, the way most people connect it with a PC is that they take out the memory card and put it in a card reader and then the USB slot to make the connectivity and shares files.
Since Nokia X2 features Bluetooth technology as well, you can connect your Nokia X2 to PC via Bluetooth as well. Not many people knew this and since now you know, you will like to know the procedure for it, Well, this is what our today's guide is based on. So without any further delay, we will now head on to teach you how to connect Nokia X2 to PC via Bluetooth.
Before we move on to the guide, listed below are few requisites which you will need for the process:
- Since most desktop computers do not have built-in Bluetooth receiver, you will need an external one.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth device is capable of pairing.
- You should have battery back up because your phone must be on for this.
How to Connect Nokia X2 to PC via Bluetooth?
Following is how you connect your Nokia X2 to PC by using a Bluetooth connection:
- First, make sure that the Bluetooth signal receiver on your PC is turned on.
- Now open the Bluetooth on your Nokia X2 and search for the available connections.
- Once it has found your PC's Bluetooth, pair with it.
- You may or may not need a password depending upon whether you need it or not.
- Once connected, use it for whatever you want.