After their failed venture with the Microsoft Windows, Nokia have finally made comeback with this new series of smartphones which now features the Android operating system. One of the most talked phones from this new smartphone series is Nokia 6 which created much hype due to the features it was coming with since none of the smartphones of the current generation had such specifications including 4 GB ram, 128 GB of internal memory and with latest Android operating system Nougat 7.0. Now when the phone got released, there are fans who bought a Nokia smartphone for the first time and they did not know how to properly use. In order to connect it to a computer to make a backup, transfer files and media, and to do other things, you will need to learn how to connect Nokia 6 to PC and this is what we are going to teach you today.
Before you move on to the rest of the guide, there are some prerequisites which you are going to need in order to connect your Nokia 6 with a PC. They are listed below:
- For this process, you will need a USB data cable which you will get in the pack or buy it separately.
- Of course, you will need a computer in order to connect and make sure that your phone has enough battery backup.
How to Connect Nokia 6 to PC?
Following is the main guide on how to Connect Nokia 6 to PC so read the steps given below:
- Take the USB data cable and put its both ends in the respective USB port of the Nokia 6 and your computer.
- Now the phone will detect your PC and show different options.
- Select 'Media Device' or 'File Transfer' and your phone PC will load your phone.
- Now you can copy or move media such as pictures, videos, and documents.
- You can also manually update the operating system or do the rooting process.
And this is successfully How to Connect Nokia 6 to PC easily. If you want more of such guides, keep visiting us.