When you want to connect a phone to PC, this is the easiest of things to do. Especially when you are an Android user and you want to connect your phone to PC, want to transfer files from phone to PC or from PC over to phone, this is something you can do very easily. However, there are some people who are new to these smartphones or they are using phones for the first time, they cannot certainly know the process. Ever since Nokia have made comeback and this time with a partnership with the Google's Android operating system, it seems like their good days are back. One of the best phones which Nokia have lately released is Nokia 3 which is also on the Android operating system. When we talk of the Android, it is very likely that when you connect an Android smartphone with a PC and in this guide it will be Nokia 3. So in this guide, we will be teaching you How to Connect Nokia 3 to PC. Before we move on to the major procedure, let us tell you somethings which you need for this. Those prerequisites which you need are mentioned below:
- First of all, you need a USB data cable compatible with the USB port of your Nokia 3 phone and your PC.
- Then make sure that you have the ADB driver installed for the Nokia 3.
- Also, make sure that you have enough battery back up and your phone is on.
Once you have taken care of these prerequisites, you are good to follow the guide given below.
How to Connect Nokia 3 to PC?
- Take the USB data cable and plug it into the respective ports of the phone and the PC.
- Now if you do this and if your ADB driver is also installed properly, your PC will detect the phone.
- From the settings in phone, you can choose the option of media transfer or others depending upon what you want to do.
- And this is it because you have successfully learned How to Connect Nokia 3 to PC.
Keep visiting our website for more of such guides.