There are some topics about which I feel like that there is no need of writing guides on them. However, there are people who are not good with these different electronic devices such as the internet routers and other accessories and for them, I don't think there is better joy than writing the easiest of guides.
One of such problems which computer users face is to connect different computers to one router. As I have already mentioned that this is the easiest of tasks and this implies that this guide is not going to be a long one. So today, in this article, we are going to teach you How to Connect Different Computers to One Router?
Even though this is a very easy thing to do, you will need this guide if you are new to it. To do the procedure, there few things which you need and we have listed them below:
- Make sure that you have a router which is delivering the perfect internet connection.
- Also, make sure that you have an equal number of LAN cables so that you can connect to the different computers.
- If you don't want to use LAN cables, you can also use a wireless connection but for that, your router must be capable of delivering wireless signals.
Once you have taken care of these things, it is the time that you follow the steps given below and actually learn how to connect different computers to one router. So, for that, read the steps given below:
- Take all the LAN cables one-by-one and plug them into the LAN ports on the internet router.
- Now plug the other end of these cables on the LAN ports of your computers.
- Make sure that the internet is connected at the moment.
- Also, make sure that the Ethernet controller driver for each computer is installed.
- You are done!
And, this is simply how you connect different computers to one router. If you want more of such guides related to tech, keep visiting our website.