Laptops do not certainly give you the biggest of displays and while you have downloaded or bought yourself some good quality digital cinema, it is worth watching it on a bigger and better screen. Well, we have done a guide on connecting laptops to your TV screens and then get the display but this is the first time when we are doing a guide for a Mac laptop. So in this article, you will learn how to connect Mac laptop to TV.
Many things people think that Mac laptops would have a complex procedure of connecting to a big screen which is not true at all. In fact, this is almost the same or even easier depending upon the laptop model you have. Before we move on to the primary objective, you should know that for this process, there are some prerequisites which you need to follow. Those things are listed below for your convenience:
- For this, you are going to need either an HDMI or DVI port cable.
- Of course, make sure that you have both the Mac laptop and TV devices present.
- You will also need the TV remote controller.
Once you have these things, we will now move on to the primary objective in which we will teach you how to connect Mac laptop to TV.
How to Connect Mac Laptop to TV?
From the introduction, you know what we are going to do and from prerequisites, you know what we need. Having taken care of that, follow the steps below:
- Take the HDMI or DVI cable and insert it at both ends or you can say the respective DVI or HDMI ports on both the Mac laptop and the TV.
- Now you-you will do this, your laptop should detect the external display and so should your TV.
- Now take the TV remote controller and from video options, switch it to HDMI or DVI depending upon the medium you are using.
- For DVI, you will also need an external sound cable to get the sound while for HDMI, only the respective cable will be enough.
And this is successfully How to Connect Mac Laptop to the TV. To get more guides from our website, keep visiting us.