One of the biggest troubles about switching from being an Android user to an iPhone user is that the whole experience changes and you face a lot of troubles while doing stuff such as the management of settings, transferring files from your iPhone to a PC and a lot of other same stuff. Now being an iPhone user, when you need to connect your phone to a computer and you need to transfer files, you will not just connect it with a data cable and then simply move or copy the stuff. In fact, for this, you will need iTunes in order to sync any data. In this article, we are about to teach you how to connect iPhone to iTunes when disabled.
If you need to copy or move stuff from iPhone over to your computer, you do not need a data cable. However, if you want to move or copy stuff from your computer to iPhone, you are going to need iTunes for this. Before we move on to the main procedure, listed below are few prerequisites which you need to do this process:
- Download the latest version of iTunes from the official website and install this.
- You will also need an iPhone data cable to make the connection.
- Make sure that your phone has enough battery backup
Now you have taken care of all these things, you are good to go with the rest of the guide.
How to Connect iPhone to iTunes when Disabled?
Now you have taken care of all the things mentioned in the introduction and prerequisites, follow the steps listed below for the rest of the procedure:
- After the downloading and installation of iTunes, open it on your computer.
- Now use the data cable in order to make a connection between your phone and computer.
- After making the connection, open the iTunes which has already detected your phone.
- Now in order to transfer music, go to the music section in the iTunes, choose the destination folder where music is present on your computer, and press the Sync button to copy this over.
- Now in order to transfer videos and pictures, go to the videos and pictures section in the iTunes, choose the destination folder where this stuff is present on your computer, and press the Sync button to copy this over.