As fast as the technology is progressing day by day, there is no surprise that you have moved on from the era of using video cassettes to connecting your car's stereo with your phones and play all the music you want. Now the music you have downloaded in your phone can be listened by using earphones, with the speakers in your room, or by connecting it your stereo in the car. For those who know the first two procedures but don't know how to connect iPhone Bluetooth to car, we have come up with this guide for those people.
Now when it comes to a normal Bluetooth which is present in the other phones mainly, you can easily connect to a car's stereo with it. However, when it comes to iPhone, its Bluetooth is different from the ones in Android and you will need to have a different process for it. Well, let's make it short. In order to Connect iPhone Bluetooth to Car, you will need to jail break your device. There are some prerequisites you need to follow for this process. They are mentioned below:
- For this process, you will need to Jail Break your iPhone.
- Once you have jail broken your phone, install Cydia on it which is an app store alternative when you have jail broken your iPhone.
- Make sure that the other device is discoverable and you have enough battery back up.
- After taking care of that, you are good to follow the guide given below.
How to Connect iPhone Bluetooth to Car?
- After Jail Breaking your iPhone, Install Cydia on it which is an app store alternative.
- After installing, open it and search for an app named AirBlue Stack.
- After downloading and installing the app, you will be able to use the iPhone Bluetooth to connect to other phones.
- Switch it on and make sure the other device which is the Bluetooth of your Car, can be discovered.
- Once discovered, simply pair the two device and enjoy all the music you want.
And this is simply How to Connect iPhone Bluetooth to Car. If you want more of such guides, keep visiting us.