What's great about these modern-day computers is that the number of display ports they have, you can the same of displays on different screens. Now if you have a single laptop and you want to take display on two different monitors, television screens or projectors, well, the good thing is you can do it easily. These like these can get complicated sometimes, however, and that is why we have come up with this guide for you. In this article, we will be teaching you How to Connect 2 Monitors to a Laptop? The article contains a step-by-step guide with which you will do it. Before we move on with the rest of the guide, there are some prerequisites which you need to do the process. Those prerequisites are listed below:
- You must have HDMI, VGA, or DVI cables and this depends upon which ports do you have on your laptop and monitors.
- Make sure the graphics driver is properly installed and updated in your laptop.
- Make sure your monitors also feature those ports.
Well, while you are with the prerequisites, let us move on to the main guide now.
How to Connect 2 Monitors to a Laptop?
- Take the first cable, for instance, an HDMI cable and make a connection between the laptop and the monitor you want to get the display on.
- Now take the second cable and repeat the same process of making a connection with the cable between the computer and the screen.
- Once you have made the connection, go into the display settings of your laptop.
- In the settings, you will find that your laptop would have detected both the monitors.
- Now you choose the duplicate display options and it will duplicate your laptop's display to both the monitors.
And this is simply How to Connect 2 Monitors to a Laptop. If you want more of such guides, keep visiting us.