Nokia finally made come back with another of their finest series. This time, Nokia has gotten rid of Windows and they are back with the Android operating system 7. One of the best phones from this new series is Nokia 6 which just got released a month ago. Now, for those who have bought this phone, they need to learn a lot of things about it. One of those things is to learn how to connect Nokia 6 to PC. In this article, we are going to tell you that how to do that. There are few prerequisites which you need to have for the following process. They are listed below:
- In order to connect Nokia 6 to PC, you will need a USB data cable.
- You can find this cable inside the box of the phone you buy or you can get it separately.
- Make sure that a proper USB port driver is installed on your computer.
- A desktop or laptop computer you want to connect your Nokia 6 with.
Once we have had a look at on all the prerequisites which are required to do that process, we can now move on to the main process of how to connect Nokia 6 to PC.
How To Connect Nokia 6 To PC?
We are now going to tell you the procedure of connecting Nokia 6 to PC so make sure that you have followed the above prerequisites and then this guide. Let us begin now:
- Open Connectivity Settings in your Nokia 6 device and make sure that USB is enabled.
- Once you have done that, take your USB data cable and put it in your Nokia 6's port.
- Now put USB side in the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer.
- Allow the connection from your phone.
- This will connect your Nokia 6 to PC and you can do your work.