A printer is one of those electronic devices which we need in our daily life to print out different documents and pictures. HP is one of the top manufacturers of printers in the world right now who have introduced some advanced features such as colored printed and Wi-Fi connectivity options. One of the top product from HP is HP Deskjet 2540 printer device. It has a lot of features but for now, we are going to teach you how to connect HP Deskjet 2540 to Wi-Fi. For that, you need different things which we count as our prerequisites here. Some of those prerequisites are mentioned below:
- Make sure that you have an active Wi-Fi network in your home or office.
- Also, make sure that the device from which you want to take prints is on the same network.
- Make sure that you have added your printer to the computer. If not, we will teach you that as well.
- You will need to install the software for the printer.
Once you are done with these steps, you are good to go with the rest of the process so let us continue now.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to Wi-Fi?
Listed below are the steps which are going to teach you How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to Wi-Fi? So follow the guide given below now:
- Turn on both the printer and Wi-Fi devices so that you can make a connection.
- Turn on the printer by holding down the power button and so does wireless source.
- Now, for making a wireless connection, search for the wireless devices that are in the vicinity.
- Once your Wi-Fi network is in range, your printer will detect it and now you can connect them.
- And this is simply how to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to Wi-Fi.