iPhone 5S is a high-end smartphone developed and published by Apple and it is based on IOS operating system. When you have this phone, you need to learn few things such as transfer of files between your computer and your iPhone 5S. Some people know this procedure while some do not and that is because it is quite different than it is for other phones. On other phones such as androids and Windows phone, you can simply connect your phone to the computer with a USB data cable and then you can simply copy and paste to transfer the files. But for iPhone, this procedure is quite different and most people don’t know how to do it. This is one of the reasons why people don’t buy iPhone for the first time even though they like it very much. So, guys, those times are over when you would do that. In this easy guide, I am going to show you to connect iPhone 5S to PC via USB and then you can sync your files such as music, videos, backing up your phone, and other procedures. So, let us now begin with our guide about teaching you these things.
Note: Before following this guide, make sure that you download and install iTunes software from the internet because, without it, you will not be able to do all of this. If you simply want to copy files from iPhone to PC, you can connect with USB data cable and moves the files to PC but in this way, this is it. You cannot do any other thing such as copying files into iPhone or others. So, go to Google, type iTunes and from their website, download the free iTunes software and install it on your computer. Once you have done that, you can follow the guide below.
1. Once the iTunes is download and installed, open it.
2. Now connect your iPhone 5S via USB data cable and wait for a second or two until iTunes detects your device.
3. Once it has detected your phone, you can do things.
4. For backing up your phone data, go to the settings and then back up option, choose the drive where you want to backup your data and do it.
5. If you want to transfer music, pictures, or videos to iPhone from PC, add them to the respective libraries and then click on the ‘sync’ button and this will transfer these files from your PC to iPhone.
And this is how you simply use this software and connect iPhone 5S to PC via USB or any other iPhone as well. If you liked this guide then leave us your feedback and keep visiting our website for free tech guides.