iPhone 4s is the improved edition of iPhone 4 which is even faster and by paying a little funnier you can enjoy some amazing processing speed and graphics and other features which you will definitely love about an iPhone. Now once you have bought an iPhone 4s, you may want to connect it to your computer so that you could transfer pictures, videos, music, and other stuff from your computer to your phone and vice versa. Now there are many people who don't know how to connect their iPhone 4s with PC and that is why they came looking on our website for that. Since we care for our visitors, today we are going to provide them with the easiest guide so that they can connect their phone to PC and then they can do all the things they want to do. This easy guide contains few easy steps to connect your iPhone to the PC and then transfer files from your computer or share files on it as well. For that, you are going to need a computer, of course, a USB data cable that you can connect your phone to the PC and the software name iTunes which is used to transfer files from computer to the phone. In case you only need to share files from mobile to PC, you don't need iTunes but if you want to transfer files or back up your data, you do need it. So, once we have known everything, let us now move on to the step-by-step guide.
- 1. The first step will be the installation of iTunes which you can do by downloading and installing it on your computer.
- Now with the help of the USB data cable you have got, connect your iPhone to the computer and make sure that the iTunes is open so that it may detect your device.
- Now if you want to share files from computer to your mobiles such as pictures and videos, you should add them from the computer to the respective libraries.
- Now once they are in the respective libraries such as pictures are in the picture library and videos in the videos library, click on sync and the software will start adding them to the phone.
- This is how you can transfer things from your computer to the iPhone.
- If you want to back up your device, choose the option, choose the drive where you want to save your backup and then start doing it.
- If you want to transfer files from phone to PC, simply copy and paste them. You don't need iTunes for that.
So, this is how to connect iPhone 4s with PC and share or transfer stuff. Keep visiting our website for free guides and drivers.